Everyone in Naples knows that the best views to be found are those seen from the air along Gulf Shore Boulevard as residents gaze out of their windows at the Gulf and/or the Bay. The many tasteful and centrally located condominium towers along the street house some of Naples’ finest real estate properties, and it is no surprise that these easy-to-maintain properties are being snapped up all along the street. Although it’s not always easy to find a condo that matches your perfect tastes and needs, Sonrise Building Company can transition any outdated living space into a dream home.
This luxury condominium, located on the Northern half of Gulf Shore Boulevard, has been entirely renovated from bathrooms to bedrooms, ceilings to floors. When built in the mid 1970’s, this home offered the most modern features and amenities, from popcorn ceilings to domed kitchen lighting and now-antique KitchenAid appliances. Some renovations had been done in recent years, but the new owners wanted something that would reflect more of their own personal style and tastes, and which wasn’t so dated.
The owners of the unit hired Sonrise Building Company and his professional team of experts to create the perfect coastal hideaway, offering beautiful unobstructed views of the ocean and modern living conveniences. Beautiful features such as custom cabinets, state of the art air conditioning and a sleek new kitchen are just a few of the highlights from this project.
The floor plan of the master suite was modified to create a more open and inviting bedroom oasis. The room flow was modified to accommodate a single entry point through the new built-in custom closet with automatic lights and pull-down closet rods. At the end, you find a luxurious bathroom with separate sinks and a closed toilet and shower area. The merger of beautiful functionality and tasteful design is present in every detail.
Interior design expert, Natasha Pereira of Natasha Pereira Interior Design, was brought in to introduce elegance, class and a relaxed coastal feeling into the home. The custom designer furniture selected brings a serene and peaceful element to this sleek, clean condominium.
A Summary of Work Completed
- Custom wood cabinetry in kitchen with updated pocket ceiling, quartz countertops, designer Bosch appliances and glass tile backsplash
- The Great Room features an electric remote-controlled fireplace and sunken mount TV. There is also access to the wet bar with wine fridge and glass storage.
- Integrated audio-visual system
- LED lighting throughout
- State of the art quiet run air conditioning unit with new ductwork and insulation, plus compact and less obtrusive linear diffuser A/C vents throughout the condo
- Custom Barn Door entrance to master suite bath
- Custom closet cabinetry with automatic raised closet bars & instant-on lighting when the doors are opened
- Designer fixtures
- Exotic tiles & stone work
- Frameless glass railings
- New exterior energy efficient insulated impact windows & sliding glass doors
- Plantation Shutters
- Silent bath fans with digital timer
- Towel warmers in bathrooms
- Custom designer furniture throughout
The overall architectural and design expertise that Sonrise Building Company and Natasha Pereira Interior Design brought to the reconstruction and redecoration of this quaint, peaceful condo, a second home away from home, is without comparison.
Enjoy learning more about this beautiful project as you peruse the images below.