A recent renovation project proudly completed by Sonrise Building Company was this 2-story home with loft. The team took an outdated home and gave it a comprehensive and complete makeover. The result is a charming remodeled 3-bedroom home that boasts spaciousness and a uniquely modern appeal.
New life was breathed into the owner’s house, beginning with a new kitchen, updated bathrooms, improved laundry room, and beautified foyer. Nearly every room – including all of the bedrooms – were updated and remodeled to the owner’s distinct wishes and taste. The project was complete with the expert installation of a new heat pump system, hot water heaters, and new aluminum white AC diffusers throughout the entire home.
A Summary of Work Completed
- Kitchen: A dramatically new spacious kitchen was the result of the removal of all existing cabinetry, appliances, countertops, plumbing fixtures, & flooring, as well as the removal of the closet wall and dining room wall. The kitchen and dining area were further expanded by the removal of soffits in the ceiling to maximize ceiling height. All new wood cabinetry was added, as well as a beautiful new kitchen island. The homeowner’s dream kitchen was complete with the addition of all new Jenn Air® appliances: a single door fridge, range, dishwasher, new plumbing fixtures, and Insinkerator garbage disposal, to name a few.
- Master Bath: Sonrise Building transformed this master bath into an elegant bathroom that’s perfect for escaping into for a hot bubble bath and candlelight. Sonrise removed dividing wall and pocket door between the vanity and toilet room, and removed mirrors and expanded the closet to combine from the bedroom. All flooring, cabinetry, countertops, plumbing fixtures, and mirrors were replaced. The existing shower was removed, and a new beautiful stand-in shower was installed, complete with glass doors.
- Dining Room / Living Room: The existing floor was removed and replaced with gorgeous maple wood flooring, and a new railing system and Masland-Firenze Silken Thread 022 carpet was installed on the stairs. A new white on interior & brown on exterior Pella vinyl sliding glass door was installed, along with new Pella vinyl windows to match.
- Foyer: New flooring, base boards, and fresh paint contributed the transformation of the charming foyer. A new Therna Tru Fiberglass Wood Grain Mahogany look front door with sidelights was also installed.
- Laundry Room: Doing laundry is definitely more of a pleasure now in the newly remodeled laundry room. All cabinetry, countertops, plumbing fixtures, and flooring were removed and replaced with new fixtures. A new washer and dryer were installed, and new paint and lighting further improved the room’s functionality and look.
- Additional improvements included the installation of two Carrier Comfort Series Single Stage heat pump systems, and two 40-gallon hot water heaters.
Enjoy more beautiful photos below of this breathtaking remodel below.
Remodel Before & After Shots